***SEASON IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER***
Amazon | Barnes and Noble | Book Depository | Book Larder (Signed copies available after November 17) | Indie Bound | Kitchen Arts & Letters (Signed Copies available after October 10) | Powells | Omnivore Books (Signed copies available starting October 2)
***RECEIVE 6 SPECIAL ORIGINAL MENU DIGITAL PRINTS WHEN YOU PREORDER BEFORE OCTOBER 2, 2018***
I created 6 one-of-a-kind personalized menus centered around the recipes in Season just for you! And it's easy to get them: To download the digital prints, all you need to do is enter your pre-order confirmation (receipt) number and you'll receive an email with the files to download. The menus can be stored digitally and are also printable at your convenience.
(If you have any issues with downloads, please send me an email at email@example.com)
***BOOK TOUR & EVENTS***
(New Cities and Events will be Added and Updated to this List - so please keep checking)
San Francisco, CA & Oakland, CA
- October 2, 2018 - 6:30pm - Omnivore Books on Food - In Conversation with award winning author James Birdsall - a book signing will follow.
- October 20, 2018 - 12:00pm - CUESA Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market - Cooking Demo followed by Book Signing at Book Passage
- December 4, 2018 - 7:00pm California Institute of Integral Studies - The Haresh and Joan Shah Lecture & Performance Series - a book signing will follow. Tickets are available for purchase.
New Orleans, LA
- October 6 - 2:00pm - Southern Food and Beverage Museum
New York City, NY
- October 9, 2018 - 7:00pm - 92Y 2nd St - Season: Big Flavors and Beautiful Food with “A Brown Table’s” Nik Sharma and award winning reporter, Tejal Rao of the New York Times. Tickets are available here. A book signing will follow.
- October 10 - Museum of Food and Drink - 6:30pm - Soup & Sip with Chronicle book authors Julia Turshen and Nik Sharma - Tickets can be purchased here.
Auckland, New Zealand
***HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT SEASON***
From Chronicle Books (publisher)
There are few books that offer home cooks a new way to cook and to think about flavor—and fewer that do it with the clarity and warmth of Nik Sharma's Season. Season features 100 of the most delicious and intriguing recipes you've ever tasted, plus 270 of the most beautiful photographs ever seen in a cookbook. Here Nik, beloved curator of the award-winning food blog A Brown Table, shares a treasury of ingredients, techniques, and flavors that combine in a way that's both familiar and completely unexpected. These are recipes that take a journey all the way from India by way of the American South to California. It's a personal journey that opens new vistas in the kitchen, including new methods and integrated by a marvelous use of spices. Even though these are dishes that will take home cooks and their guests by surprise, rest assured there's nothing intimidating here. Season, like Nik, welcomes everyone to the table!
"SEASON" In the Press
- Season- Stained Page News - Paula Forbes "we can expect plenty of great recipes for big, fresh flavor in relatively simple packages. Pair these with Sharma’s own dreamy, moody photography, and you’ve got a looker of a cookbook that you might (gasp!) actually use."
- Epicurious - Season - Top Fall 2018 Cookbooks - August 9, 2018
- SEASON is one of the most anticipated cookbooks of Fall 2018 - Kitchen Arts and Letters, NYC - July 6, 2018
- Diana Henry in Publisher's Weekly - April 17, 2018
- Food52 - Inside Nik Sharma's Kitchen - April 13, 2018